Most women are opting for backpacks and ditching their totes for their daily use.
Some of the reasons are
- It gives a youthful look
- Keeps your hands free
- Distributes the weight better than a cross body or messenger bag that weighs on just one shoulder.
When it comes to travel, which travel backpack do you prefer?
Can't decide? Do you think you need a bigger backpack for travel?
Women! Choosing the right backpack boils down to your body structure. Men are generally wider than women on shoulders and tend to carry heavy weights on their shoulders. Women, on the other hand, are slender and sleek around the shoulder and torso area and prefer carrying weight around their hips.
With this being said, fancy colors and designs should not be your primary concern when choosing the right backpack! The design must fit your body type.
Click here to learn more "How to choose the right traveling backpack for women"
Let me list the pros and cons of both the backpack types here.
Let's start with the Custom made Penryn Travel Backpacks
Pros of Penryn Travel Backpack:
* Not a boring plain backpack. It has some art and looks subtler than the all over print backpacks.
* Spacious with a 25-liter capacity
* Constructed from durable, tear-resistant water repellent 600d snow fabric
* Dedicated padded sleeve which fits most 15" laptops
* Has an RFID lined pocket
* Many secret pockets and compartments
* Carrying the backpack has been made easy -with an ergonomic back panel with memory foam, padded shoulder straps, and a sternum strap
* Has a luggage pass-through handle
* Has extra straps to buckle up your yoga mat or skateboard.
Cons of Penryn Travel Backpack:
* It may not be your style
* If you do not travel often or do not commute with a lot of stuff, you may not need such a big backpack
* You may not like the selection of the art on the backpacks
* Available in one color base – gray
Now we come to the Fashion Backpacks
Pros of Fashion Backpacks
* Ideal for a minimalist.
* Lightweight and easy to carry
* Can be used for daily or weekend use
* A lot of colors, material options and styles available
Cons of Fashion Backpacks:
* It may not fit a laptop or have extra pockets
* May not be practical for daily use if you commute between home, office and the gym.
* May not be weatherproof.
Now that we have listed the pros and cons of the Penryn Travel Backpack and the Fashion Backpack, which of the two would you choose and why?